Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fat people vs. Runners

Why are people fat? It's because they're lazy. Just like anything in life --hard work yields results. I got to thinking as I played guitar with my roomate last night -- "Why do I suck at guitar?" Then it hit me - -I've been lazy. He's been practicing every night for months while I work on websites and study for my CCNA. then I thought, "why am I getting a gut?" Ahh-- I haven't been running. Take all your self help books and burn them. There are no secrets to success -- its all about hard work. So should we look down on fat people? Not really -- its just that they carry their laziness around with them for all to see. they might as well wear a sign that says, "Hey Im a lazy fatass and I smell like sweat and rotten cheese!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home