Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Jammimg with the Family

Saturday Steph and I headed over to my little sister's house to watch the buckeyes destroy Mighigan State. I was a little dissapointed that Michigan State didn't put up more of a fight. It was kinda boring to watch. we can only hope that the bucks will actually battle a team that can put up a good fight here in the coming weeks. Right now it's no doubt that the bucks are deservedly ranked the number one team in the nation. Nobody can touch this unstoppable super power that represents my alma mater -- The Ohio State University! Go Bucks!
We got bored of watching the complete domination and decided to head to the basement for a little jam session. My mom and dad tooks turns on the bass while Mike handled the drum kit. I played lead guitar while my sister took the mike. We were able to crank out a suprisingly good rendition of "Have another Beer" by Tree of Snakes. Stephanie was nice enough to take some pictures.
Tree of Snakes will be playing at the Saint James Tavern on Saturday Oct.21st at 10pm. The cover is only $4 and the band is super-high energy so it should be a lot of fun. Come on out and enjoy some great beer (they have Bell's Two-hearted Ale on tap!!!!) and enjoy some great music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home