Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Chicago Half Marathon

Well I've been trying to avoid talking about this because it was a tough half -- and my worst ever. I actually ran a 2:09 which I didn't think was possible for me. I can't remember what Ford's time was but I think he had some throuble as well -- mainly due to the heat. By the end of the race it was pushing 80F so we were dying.
The saving grace of the entire trip was going to the Map Room the night after the race. They had like 200 beers and 75 on tap or something crazy like that. They had Three Floyds on tap which I had never seen. Also -- they had every flavor of Bells that has ever existed. After the Map Room we ate dinner at the Rock Bottom Brewery.
We also took a lot of silly pictures of a small stuffed frog that Mya pooped on. You can see the pics at www.poopfrog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home